Saturday, April 12, 2008

Sailor Excess

This is only my eleventh post for 2008 (slack of me, I know), but it is my fifth post for the year about Sailor fountain pens... I can assure you that this bias is unintentional. :P

Anyway, I am expecting the following Sailor pens to join my collection soon...

  • Mitsukoshi Dandelion (Tanpopo) LE
    This is a Limited Edition of 50 pens, Professional Gear size. Each Dandelion comes with a matching bottle of specially blended Sailor Jentle ink to match the spring yellow body colour of this demonstrator.
  • Metallic Green SE
    I already have one of these special editions in the Professional Gear size, but the Metallic Green is a rhodium Pro Gear Slim (Sapporo) model with 14K F nib. I love the colour green, so I'm looking forward to this one.
  • Spring White SE
    One of the 2008 Spring range... Pro Gear Slim (Sapporo) size. This is a creamy white colour as opposed to the pure white of my Snow White LE. The Spring White also has gold trim, which I love. I managed to arrange an F nib too!
  • Spring Orange SE
    Another one from the 2008 Spring range... Orange with gold trim - yay! Looks delicious. The Pink and Sky Blue from the Spring range don't appeal to me though... I already have enough Pro Gears with rhodium trim!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures and reviews. It's strange that I'm going back to Japanese pens as well.

    Rosmarin

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all sound like lovely pens! I'm looking to seeing the reviews.

    ReplyDelete