Saturday, October 24, 2020

Still Around

It’s been ten years since my last post. In that time I've experienced a few of ups and downs. While I still have all my fountain pens, I don’t buy any more. I still buy ink and paper, but mostly I buy art supplies.


I experienced a years-long creative death, but I’m slowly reviving. We had a beautiful Spring, and I’ve been out and about with a friend almost every Thursday. It does feel like nourishment for the soul. I have hundreds of bad sketches to get out of my system before I feel like I have my artistic groove back, but I’m enjoying the journey.



1 comment:

  1. Welcome back Pthalo! I still remember the posts you made at FPN on xxxf nibs and inks to use with them. Thanks to your posts, I managed to find a Binder Waverley xxxxf steel nib to fit a Pelikan 400. So smooooth! It makes a fine companion to the Pilot Custom Heritage 912 with a Post Office nib.

    I've enjoyed your past posts here on your blog and look forward to any future additions.

    ReplyDelete