Thursday, November 30, 2006

Pilot MYU / Redipoint

My bargain Pilot MYU 701 arrived the other day and the engraving is so faint you can barely see it! Just as I'd hoped... :) It took all day to clean the old ink out - and I'm sure Black ink is still working it's way through - but it's a sweet, sweet writer. I had it at work today and it performed great.

Also, my vintage, rolled-gold Redipoint pen arrived today. It's a very handsome pen, and the condition is very, very good. However, the nib is not a superflex by any means (more a semi-flex), and there are one or two small dings. Overall though, it sure is a neat little pen.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, nice site for fountain pen addicts! I was just wondering if you would like to sell one of your user grade pilot myu 701. I've been looking for one for awhile and can't afford the price for a stickered one just to unsticker it. Best to leave those to collectors. Please let me know if you are interested in selling. My email is zerafiel@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete