Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Damn You, Omas!

So, I'm negotiating with someone for another Omas Celluloid Princess today, which if I buy it, will make five Omas Celluloid’s.

Since there are seven colours in the classic celluloid collection, if I buy that fifth pen, the collector in me will never be able to rest until the sixth and seventh colours are obtained.

I own four Celluloid’s now, and the collector is not demanding to be appeased, but if a fifth pen is bought, a threshold has been crossed and it would pointless to stop there. Stopping at four pens is, for some reason, much more acceptable.

Unfortunately the colour is not the only colour I really lust for – Senape (Saffron) Blue. My ultimate Omas Celluloid would be a Senape Dama. (Please alert me if you have one to sell, by the way!)

No comments:

Post a Comment