Thursday, June 14, 2007

Ho Hum...

So far, June has not been a good month.

I have tonsillitis at the moment, so I'm at home this week. I'm not happy, because I have a very important deadline next Friday and another deadline at the end of the month! If I keep getting sick, how the hell am I supposed to get any work done?

Anyway... in the more pleasant world of pens I have some nice updates:

  • My special Urushi Nakaya Cigar Piccolo will be ready in the next couple of weeks! I've decided to ink it with Stipula Verde Muschiato when it arrives.

  • A couple of weeks back I ordered a pen from WTM Pens, which should arrive sometime soon. I ordered an 'El Toro' because I liked its chunky shape, which is actually a little bit like one of my JP Lepine pens. Wayne kindly ground down the F nib to an XF for me, which was very nice of him! :)

  • I'm looking forward to Stan K's Japanese pen sale which happens this weekend. I was very lucky to get some wonderful pens from the last two sales, so I hope my luck holds again.

  • I'm downsizing my collection a little bit, so in a couple of weeks after work has slowed down, I'm sending a few pens to eBay. My collection is finally finding a focus! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment