Friday, September 21, 2007

Aurora and Pelikans Incoming!

As is always the case, weeks pass with no sign of any interesting pens, and then suddenly all the pens I'd like to buy pop up at once! I really hate when that happens...

Anyway, the following pens will soon be arriving:

  • Aurora Fuoco Aurea Minima LE
    This will arrive next week - maybe even by Tuesday! My preference is usually toward gold trim, but this particular intense red is perfectly offset by the white trim.
    Proposed Ink: Levenger Fireball.
  • Pelikan Souverän M450 Tortoise-Vermeil
    I really love my modern M400 in Tortoise-White, so of course I have been eyeing off the M450 for some time. The M400 and M450 use different Tortoise celluloids, with the M450 celluloid being slightly greener.
    Proposed Ink: Stipula Verde Muschiato.
  • Pelikan Souverän M400 Tortoise-Brown
    Another Pelikan! This pen completes my Souverän 400-series mini-collection of the modern Tortoise celluloids, as I have all three now!
    Proposed Ink: Pelikan Brilliant Brown.
Once again, I am building up a number of pens which will require nib modifications. I think the two Pelikans above bring the total to seven... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment