Friday, October 03, 2008

October Update

No new acquisitions on the pen front at present... although Stan K. has just announced the date for his next Japanese pen sale, so things may change soon enough!

Otherwise, I'm patiently awaiting my third Nakaya Piccolo. Still not due in Australia for a few weeks yet, but I'm loving the anticipation... choosing an ink for it will be difficult, but I suspect I will turn to Sailor Red Brown. That ink will be a harmonious compliment to the colouring of the pen... :)

One thing I am still undecided on is what nib finish to choose for my Piccolo. Nakaya have suggested we wait until the pen is complete before deciding. It will be a tough choice: the sexy two-tone option, or the possibly sexier rose gold? Decisions, descions...

No comments:

Post a Comment