Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Incoming Ink!

Well, after a dry spell ink-wise, I have two nice Sailor Spring Limited Edition inks on their way to me:

  • Waka-Uguisu (Mid Yellow-Green)
  • Sakura Mori (Cherry Blossom Pink)
Pink ink is something really unusual for me to buy, the only other pink ink I have is Levenger's Pinkly. Sakura Mori is far more subtle and sweet. I still have no idea about what pen I would put it in...

The Waku-Uguisu is much more my style - rich yellow-green! I am mad about any warm greens. Inkophile pointed out to me that it might be similar to another Sailor LE ink we both have, Hougado Souseki Uranari Green. It will be interesting to see how they compare!

1 comment:

  1. It's always nice when you can not only be informed, but also get knowledge, from these type of blog, nice entry. Thanks


    College Term papers

    ReplyDelete